Monday, June 8, 2009

Apple Crisp


Yesterday, my boyfriend and I took the proletariat chariot out to the suburb of White Rock for dinner with one of my university friends and her boyfriend. They made fab cedar plank salmon and I brought apple crisp. I think the salmon marinade was something along the lines of dill, garlic, lemon rind, and olive oil... I'll have to ask for details. Here is a picture of the apple crisp (before it was cooked), the recipe, and for good measure, a picture of their cat.


Apple Crisp

Place 4 cups of apples and/or other fruit, like berries or peaches, in a greased casserole dish.
Cover with a mixture of 2/3 a cup of brown sugar, 3/4 a cup of oats, half a cup of flour, and 1/2 a cup of butter. Bake for 45 minutes at 350. Enjoy with vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment