Sunday, March 28, 2010

Say what?

Mind-blowing facts are seeking me out.

  1. Taking short showers to save water? Try one less mouthful. One pound of meat takes as much water as a year of showers. Vegetarian chili it is!
  2. When my lovely friend Angie gets into her new Mazda 3, the speakers play the music on her iPhone, even from her purse in the backseat.
  3. Apparently, I cannot combine my passion for collecting air miles and my passion for the Maple Pecan Danish. Tim Hortons does not take Visa.
  4. The Vancouver housing market is the most expensive (considering prices and income) of 272 cities including London, New York, Sydney, and every other city in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, and Ireland. Ouch.
Photo: flickr

3 comments:

  1. Phowr! Fantastic facts here! Eek I love your blog here

    xoxo

    www.awonderingstar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about Vancouver being more expensive than NY. I was consider moving to Vancouver last year but I am glad that I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Still trying to process those facts. The car and the iphone? I can't decide if that's awesome, or scary!

    ReplyDelete